who's the mommy around here anyway?

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

How Do I Love Thee

Let me count the ways:

1. He doesn’t lie to me. Ever
2. He doesn’t cheat on me. Ever.
3. He has ADHD, ODD, OCD, but not ED (as he so often proves to me).
4. He holds my hand in public.
5. He hugs me in public.
6. He kisses me in public.
7. He grabs my ass in public.
8. He loves me when I’m bitchy and unlovable.
9. He loves me enough to fight with me.
10. He apologizes when he believes he is wrong.
11. He doesn’t care whether or not I cook.
12. He doesn’t care whether or not I clean.
13. He loved me when I was young and skinny and cute.
14. He loves me now that I'm older and fatter and not as cute.
15. He makes me feel sexy.
16. He supports me in whatever I decide to do.
17. He loves his children and indulges them foolishly.
18. He indulges me foolishly when he can.
19. He still cries when he thinks about his father who died when he was a young child.
20. He never gives up on us, no matter how rough things get.
21. He’s bald.

Talking about my husband, of course. Think I'll print this one up and hand it to him.

12 Comments:

  • He sounds like a keeper!

    By Blogger BabyonBored, at 1:16 PM  

  • We both have good ones. A great post I might "copy you" one day.

    By Blogger Vickie, at 5:51 PM  

  • Dang Stefanie stole my comment.
    Sounds like you found the one meant for you. :)

    Nice post

    By Blogger Walker, at 8:43 PM  

  • What a guy, quite the catch!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:20 PM  

  • how nice of you to do this type of list!! my sister in law made a list of 50 things she likes about her husband and gave it to him in a big frame for his 50th birthday, i thought that was very romantic...i did not want to copy her, so i tell my husband what i like about him to his face.
    a great post!

    By Blogger Me, at 7:36 AM  

  • Thanks to Stefanie of Baby on Bored for the inspiration. You can read her tribute to her wonderful husband at

    babyonbored.blogspot.com/2006/09/20-reasons.html

    By Blogger molly, at 8:22 AM  

  • That is a great list! He sounds like a great guy. I need to sit down and make a list for my guy -- I know he would love it! Thanks, Molly.

    By Blogger Kacey, at 4:03 PM  

  • Very sweet! i hope you did share it with him!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:14 PM  

  • If I printed this for my husband, he'd want to know who this son-of-a-bitch is I'm going on and on about. LOL.

    So maybe I should

    Good to keep him on his toes.

    By Blogger Karyn, at 1:15 PM  

  • Definately print and give to him, what a great guy!

    He's a keeper for sure.. ;)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:16 PM  

  • "caugh"

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:30 PM  

  • #9 is a popular one around here. When my grandfather was dying, he became depressed not about the dying, but because my grandmother stopped fighting with him. He was sure it meant she did not love him anymore. So she started shouting at him again, and he cheered up.

    By Blogger Sharon L. Holland, at 6:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home